Terms of Usage:
- Privacy: Please review the Privacy Statement published on this website to understand the privacy practices practiced by MAS. The Privacy statement governs the usage of visitor data, website statistics and other data as outlined in the privacy statement.
- Electronic Communications: When you visit MAS or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. Our communications to you, originating from your visiting this website and your leaving contact details for a reply email/ call back does not categorize as unsolicited email / spam & does not fall under the preview of prevalent spam control laws in your territory.
- Copyright: All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio visual clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software are the property of MAS or its content suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of MAS, with copyright authorship for this collection by MAS, and protected by international copyright laws.
- Trademarks & Logo: MAS trademarks, Logo and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to or is not associated with MAS in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits MAS. All other trademarks not owned by MAS or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by MAS or its subsidiaries.
- License & Site Access: MAS grants you a limited license to access and make use of this site for information purpose only and not attempt to control or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of MAS. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any service listings or descriptions: any derivative use of this site or its contents: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of MAS. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of MAS and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing MAS's name or trademarks without the express written consent of MAS. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by MAS. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to MAS website so long as the link does not portray MAS, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any MAS logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
- Comments & Other Content: Visitors may be allowed to comment, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information through the 'contact us' page of MAS website - so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin the content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant MAS and its associates a to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content MAS take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted to us by you or any third party.
- Product & Service descriptions: MAS and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, MAS do not claim or warrant that product & service descriptions or other content as described on this site are fully accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The service contract signed between you and MAS is the legal document defining the scope of the services offered by MAS to you and that service contract should be referred to for details & breakup of the exact service offerings.
- Applicable Law: By visiting MAS website, you agree that the laws of the state of the Republic of India, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and MAS or its associates.
- Site Policies, Modification & Severability: We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not visit the website.